More than ever, we understand the importance of reliable, secure and fast technology – especially when it comes to receiving payments. AllMyLinks is excited to announce that we now let content creators with a PayPal Business account to use it when accepting payments! That’s right, you’re now able to link your PayPal account for a quick, seamless experience.
What’s the big deal?
Here are some of the great benefits of linking your PayPal account:
- Payment is immediate. No payout delay or minimum.
- Low payout fees
- Money goes directly from the customer to the content creator.
- Your customers can choose to pay via credit card or via their PayPal account.
How can I start receiving payments via PayPal
It’s a quick and easy process to link your PayPal account to your AllMyLinks profile.
Follow the steps below:
- You must already have a PayPal account, so if you haven’t signed up, click here to do so.
- Head to your account payout settings (Click your icon/avatar in the top right corner, and then click “Settings” in the dropdown menu, then look for the “Payouts” tab)
- Click the dropdown menu next to “Accept payments via” and select “PayPal.”
- Enter your PayPal email, and voila!
Let us know how you like this new feature!
For more details and any questions you may have, head to the Help Center.