More than ever, we understand the importance of reliable, secure and fast technology – especially when it comes to receiving payments. AllMyLinks is excited to announce that we now let content creators with a PayPal Business account to use it when accepting payments! That’s right, you’re now able to link your PayPal account for a quick, seamless experience.
What’s the big deal?
Here are some of the great benefits of linking your PayPal account:
- Payment is immediate. No payout delay or minimum.
- Low payout fees
- Money goes directly from the customer to the content creator.
- Your customers can choose to pay via credit card or via their PayPal account.
How can I start receiving payments via PayPal
It’s a quick and easy process to link your PayPal account to your AllMyLinks profile.
Follow the steps below:
- You must already have a PayPal account, so if you haven’t signed up, click here to do so.
- Head to your account payout settings (Click your icon/avatar in the top right corner, and then click “Settings” in the dropdown menu, then look for the “Payouts” tab)
- Click the dropdown menu next to “Accept payments via” and select “PayPal.”
- Enter your PayPal email, and voila!
Let us know how you like this new feature!
For more details and any questions you may have, head to the Help Center.
4 replies on “Receive Payments via PayPal on your AllMyLinks”
Does my paypal info remain private?
PayPal usually shares your real name and email address with the buyer when you receive any payment (even outside of AllMyLinks).
If you don’t want PayPal to share your real name, we recommend you convert your PayPal account into a Business account. It’s pretty quick.
So I’ve set my PayPal there but I don’t receive money, what I have to do next?
Nice! Now that you’ve set up your PayPal account, you’re ready to accept payments from your audience.
More info here: https://support.allmylinks.com/hc/en-us/sections/360007160071-Selling-Content-Getting-Paid